DAILY SCHEDULE FOR 2016
Full Geauga Fair Schedule - View and Print >
Fair Souvenirs available in the Domestic Arts Building
Natural Resources Area is open from 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. each day - view schedule >
Thursday, September 1, 2016:
FUN DAY, FAIR DAY
Free admission until 12:00 P.M. & $5 admission after 12:00 P.M.
- Geauga Learn – a cooperative day of learning at The Great Geauga County Fair for sixth graders at West Geauga and Kenston Schools
- Demolition Derby at 8:30 p.m. in the Main Grandstand
- Chicken Flying Contest hosted by Mark Nolan local hometown favorite and WMJI Radio Host
- See Full Schedule for Thursday, September 1, 2016 >
Friday, September 2, 2016 - Senior Citizen and Veterans’ Day
Age 65 and Older, and All Veterans – Admission Free
- Horse Pulls – Main Grandstand at 6:00 p.m.
- Championship Ranch Sorting - East Side Show Ring at 7:00 p.m.
- Chris Higbee - Free Country Music Show at 8:00 p.m. in Small Grandstand
- See Full Schedule for Friday, September 2, 2016 >
Saturday, September 3, 2016
- Apple Pie Day, Apple Pie Auction at 1:00 p.m.
- Jr. Fair Livestock Sales:
Small Animal at 2:30 p.m. in Auction Tent and Large Animal at 5:00 p.m. in Arena
- Demolition Derby at 8:30 p.m. – Main Grandstand
- See Full Schedule for Saturday, September 3, 2016 >
Sunday, September 4, 2016
- Band-O-Rama – High school marching bands perform, Main Grandstand at 1:30 p.m.
- Diaper Dash 3:00 p.m. Jr. Fair Building
- Rooster Crowing Contest 4:00 p.m. Small Arena
- Truck and Tractor Pulls at the Main Grandstand at 6:30 p.m.
- See Full Schedule for Sunday, September 4, 2016 >
Monday, September 6, 2016 - Labor Day & Family Day
- Reduced Ride Price $10 all-day ride bracelets
- Frog Jumping – 3:00 p.m. in the Arena
- Truck and Tractor Pull at 3:30 p.m. at the Main Grandstand
- See Full Schedule for Monday, September 5, 2016 >
Natural Resources Area Program Schedule 2016
Open daily 11:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. with youth fishing at 12:00 p.m. Educational Demonstrations and Activities as follows:
11:00 Natural Resource Area Opens
12:00 Fishing Begins
12:30 “Let’s Talk Turkey”– National Wild Turkey Federation
1:30 Geauga Park District Monarch tagging
2:00 Punderson State Park Presentation
2:30 Ohio State Trappers trapping demonstration
3:00 “Soils: The Wonder Down Under” - Geauga Soil & Water Conservation District
3:30 “Tree Planting 101” - Holden Arboretum
4:00 “Retrievers - The Dogs That Make A Splash”
5:00 “Wild Birds of Prey”– Lake Metro Parks
5:30 “Syrup: What to Look For When Buying It”- North East Ohio Maple Producers Association
6:00 “Retrievers – The Dogs That Make A Splash”
6:00 Fishing Ends
7:00 Natural Resource Area Closed
Presentations on the half hour located at their facility around the lake and presentations on the hour located at the pavilion.
View Natural Resources Area Program Schedule >
View & Print The Great Geauga Fair Daily Schedule >